Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Color Blocked Neon Stripes


    Hey guys, what's up? Today I have some neon color blocked nails to share. Is color blocking still in? Probably not, but oh well, I'll still rock it.


    For these nails I started with a base coat of white. I used two coats of Essie Blanc. Then, with a striper brush, I used some black acrylic paint to do the black stripes on all of my nails. After I did the black stripes I went in and added the gray stripes to all of my nails using Zoya Dove and China Glaze Recycle. I let all of that dry for about a minute and I added my neon stripes using Sinful Colors Neon Melon.

   I wasn't really going for a pattern here, I just went with what I thought looked nice and tried not to put two of the same color next to each other. Next time I do this I'll probably add more, skinnier, black stripes.

   Like always, I finished this off with one coat of Seche Vite.


2 comments:

Thank you for commenting! I really do love, appreciate and read every single comment that I receive.

Please do not spam or try to promote your blog. If I see comments like this, I will delete them.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...